Help make the magic happen.
Funding supports a spectrum of activities including but not limited to:
- Bereavement counseling for children of mothers treated at the Center
- Funding for families who need hotel rooms near the hospital while their loved one is getting treatment
- Assistance toward educational and training opportunities for employees, including nurses, chaplains, social workers, technicians and administrative staff
- Creating a book for the children of the parent's life to have upon the passing of that parent
- Support for unmet medical costs such as prosthetic devices and wigs
- End-of-life experiences for mothers and children such as Celtics games, Duck Boat Tours, Museum visits, and weekend retreats
- Academic support for children who miss school after the death of a parent to breast cancer
- Building a memory garden for families to return to at the hospital to find comfort
- Wellness retreats for families
Nominate a Runway Model
Let us know who should be a model in our 2022 event in October in Boston.