Help make the magic happen.
Funding supports a spectrum of activities including but not limited to:
- Bereavement counseling for children of mothers treated at the Center
- Funding for families who need hotel rooms near the hospital while their loved one is getting treatment
- Assistance toward educational and training opportunities for employees, including nurses, chaplains, social workers, technicians and administrative staff
- Creating a book for the children of the parent's life to have upon the passing of that parent
- Support for unmet medical costs such as prosthetic devices and wigs
- End-of-life experiences for mothers and children such as Celtics games, Duck Boat Tours, Museum visits, and weekend retreats
- Academic support for children who miss school after the death of a parent to breast cancer
- Building a memory garden for families to return to at the hospital to find comfort
- Wellness retreats for families
Join the Runway Community
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay up to date on this year's event, silent auction and donation opportunities. And don't worry, we promise not to clutter your inbox or share your email address.